What kind of information do we collect?
- There are cases where TAC Apparel Company may ask you for personal information, such as your name, address, date of birth, gender, email address, etc. We do this for instance when you register for contests/promotions, respond to communication such as e-mail, and for services that require registration or subscription. If you would like to be on our mailing list, we will ask you to actively opt-in. We might also collect personal information from you about a third party, for instance if the website allows you to send an e-postcard, in which case we need to know the name and e-mail address of the recipient. That information will only be used for the specific purpose (delivering the e-postcard) and TAC Apparel Company will not further contact the third party unless the third party contacts us.
- When you visit our website we may collect so called 'click stream' data (server address, domain name etc). This information can be combined with information you have provided to us (for instance by registering), which will enable us to analyze and better customize your visits.
Use of Visitors' Information
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature and to provide you with the relevant products or services (for instance to deliver a prize you may have won in a contest).
- To send you information/materials via e-mail or SMS-messages about products, offers and news we think could interest you. This information may relate to products, offers and news of TAC Apparel Company and/or its licensees or carefully selected commercial partners. We only send you this if you have opted-in to receive TAC Apparel Company e-mails and/or SMS messages. If you no longer want to receive emails and/or SMS messages, or if you want to modify your personal data to be deleted from our database, please refer to the 'Opt-out, delete or modify personal information' section below.
- To analyze visits to the website and learn about the interests of our visitors in aggregate, and also on a personal level, to better understand your interest and need, so we can improve our products and services and deliver to you the type of content, features and promotions that you are most interested in.
Who manages Visitors' Information
Protection of visitors' information
In order to protect the information you provide to us by visiting our website we have implemented various security measures. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of people, who have special access rights and are required to keep the information confidential.
Please keep in mind though that whenever you give out personal information online there is a risk that third parties may intercept and use that information. While TAC Apparel Company strives to protect its user's personal information and privacy, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose online and you do so at your own risk.
TAC Apparel Company is committed to protect the privacy of children and has no intention of collecting personal data from children under the age of 13. If you are a child under the age of 13 and you try to submit your registration, the registration will be rejected and we will inform you that we do not accept registrations from children under 13. We encourage parents and guardians of children under 13 to regularly check and monitor their children's use of e-mail and other activities online.
Disclosing personal information to third parties
Except as described in this policy, we do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer your personal information to third parties without informing you in advance and in accordance with applicable data protection law. Your data may be transferred to web site hosting partners and other parties who assist us in designing and operating the website, executing services (for instance prize fulfillment) or help us analyze collected data. These parties will only use your data for the purpose of carrying out the work as indicated and will be required to keep the information confidential. We will also release personal data without consent if such is required by law, for security purposes, or to prevent imminent harm.
Links to Third Parties
A cookie is a small string of information that the website that you visit transfers to your computer for identification purposes. Cookies can be used to follow your activity on the website and that information helps us to understand your preferences and improve your website experience. Cookies are also used to remember for instance your user name and password. You can turn off all cookies, in case you prefer not to receive them. You can also have your computer warn you whenever cookies are being used. For both options you have to adjust your browser settings (like internet explorer). There are also software products available that can manage cookies for you. Please be aware though that when you have set your computer to reject cookies, it can limit the functionality of the website you visit and it's possible then that you do not have access to some of the features on the website.
Opt-out, delete or modify personal information
You may cancel your registration at any time, and you can choose to opt-out of receiving any e-mails from TAC Apparel Company. Additionally you can choose to have all your personal information deleted from our database.
You may cancel your registration at any time, and you can choose to opt-out of receiving any e-mails messages from TAC Apparel Company. Additionally you can choose to have all your personal information deleted from our database.
If you want to opt-out, delete or modify your personal information, please visit the registration page. We encourage you promptly to update your personal information if it changes.
Changes to the policy
We may from time to time need to amend this policy, due to changes in regulations and to keep up with new developments and possibilities on the internet. We therefore reserve the right at our discretion to make these changes and ask you to check this page periodically, as you are bound by these changes when visiting our website.
How you can contact us
Last revised November, 2011
We want you to be absolutely pumped about the products you purchase from us so if you aren’t, we will happily accept a return for a full refund. Read on for instructions on how to return or exchange a product purchased in our online store.
If you need to return a product purchased in a retail store, please take it back to the store you bought it in.
Free Product Exchanges
Please contact us at 831 706 8489 for assistance with exchanges.
All we ask is that you send the items back to us in the original packaging, and make sure that the products are in the same condition as when you received them.
Please do not take your return to another retailer that sells TAC Apparel Company products. Send the product back to us and we will take care of everything.
Package the item(s) securely and ship them to TAC Apparel Company Returns using the address listed below. Please make sure your package is prepaid, as we are unable to accept C.O.D. returns.
TAC Apparel Company
ATTN: Returns Processing
412 Hickman Ct
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
Upon our receipt, a credit in the form of payment used, less shipping charges, will be issued. You'll receive a confirmation e-mail once the return has been processed.
Returns and Exchanges Processing
Once your return is received and inspected by our warehouse staff (usually within 72 hours of receipt), we will process your refund and automatically apply a credit to your credit card or original method of payment within 7 Business days. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take 1 billing cycle after your credit is applied for it to post to your account.
Unfortunately, we cannot refund your original shipping charges.
We would love to send you a package filled with TAC Goodies, we offer several options for shipping:
48 Contiguous United States
- USPS Priority 3-7 Business Days $4.95
- FedEx Ground 3-7 Business Days $4.95
- FedEx 2-Day 2-3 Business Days $9.95
- FedEx Next Day Next Business Day $18.00
Alaska & Hawaii
- FedEx 2-Day 2-3 Business Days $9.95
- FedEx Next Day Next Business Day $18.00
- USPS Priority 3-7 Business Days $9.95